Make sure you are logged in with your academy Google account
Your username will be something like email@example.com (don't forget to add @cam.coop on at the end) and use your normal password.
Switching between accounts
Google Classroom etc. will not work with your personal account. You might need to switch between accounts - view this slideshow to see how.
Handing in assignments on Google Classroom
Click on the Classwork tab to find all your assignments.
Here is what an assignment looks like:
- Instructions on the top left
- On the right, students will see...
- any worksheets or useful documents the teacher has given them. Some tasks might ask students to put their answer straight on there.
- a place to upload work if that's what the teacher asks for. This could be a word document, or a photo of written work etc.
- and finally, a big blue Turn In button. Students should press this once they have finished with the worksheet or after they have uploaded any work.